domingo, 1 de septiembre de 2013

Caja abierta LXV : MEDIEVAL WARFARE magazine I

Two months ago I made an illustration for MEDIEVAL WARFARE magazine. This illustration was published in Issue III.3 of the magazine. It was included in the article whose theme is the Scottish invasion of 1138. The illustration topic is The Battle of the Standard.
 
Hace dos meses hice una ilustración para la revista MEDIEVAL WARFARE. La ilustración se publicó en el número III.3 de la revista. El artículo al que acompaña trata sobre la invasión escocesa de Inglaterra del 1138, concretamente una escena de "La Batalla del Estandarte"
Historical Illustration about "The Battle of the Standard" by ªRU-MOR for Medieval Warfare Magazine. Scots vs English

I show a presentation in which you see the different steps of the process of making this illustration, below. Depending on your internet browser that you use, you can see it well or not.
 
A continuación os muestro una presentación en la que se ven los distintos pasos del proceso de realización de esta ilustración. Depende qué navegador de internet uséis, podréis verlo bien o no .



Finally, the following picture shows the inside of the magazine where the illustration appears, and the cover of this Issue.

Para terminar, la siguiente imagen muestra el interior de la revista donde aparece la ilustración, y la portada de dicho número..

Photo of my illustration included in Mediaval Warfare III.3 Magazine

I hope you like it. Thanks for visiting my "attic".

Quiero aprovechar la ocasión para agradecerle a un amigo virtual y colega de gremio toda ayuda que me dio desinteresadamente, tanto en el contacto como en el material histórico. Gracias sensei y maestro ;-)
 

Recordad que si estáis interesados en ÉPICA: Edades Oscuras lo podéis adquirir aquí, en mi desván. ^_^

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Well I like the painting as well as process showing(my browser is probably O.K. :-) ),on what machine you made this?I wonder how much the author of the artical talk to the process of creation.Did he only descibed you his basic idea and rest was on you or he consulted it with you all the time?

Regards,Pavel :-)

ªRU-MOR dijo...

The illustration is digital. I made it on a 15.6 " ASUS portable computer and Intuos5 wacom. He only described me his basic idea and some details like the flying arrows and the foggy atmosphere. The rest is the result of my work, some information that I searched and a friend give me.
I'm glad you like it. Thanks.

Anónimo dijo...

Thank you very much for replay :-)!

Pavel

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por compartir un momento de tu tiempo conmigo y visitar mi blog ^_^
Thanks for take your time to write on my blog ^_^